Gratis frakt! Du får fri levering på hele ordren.
- Hard Case (4 versions) (224mm x 295mm x 25mm)
- Photo Book (4 versions) (206mm x 277mm)
- Lyric Book (4 versions) (140mm x 185mm)
- Mini Book (4 versions) (90mm x 127mm)
- Photo Card (4 versions, Random) (54mm x 86mm)
- Postcard (4 Version) (120mm x 80mm)
- Sticker Pack (4 Version)
- Colouring Paper (4 versions) (140mm x 185mm)
- Poster (4 versions, Limited)
- QR code
Alt salg teller mot Norges offisielle albumliste; Topp 40 (VG-lista)
MAP OF THE SOUL: 7, the seventh studio album from the multi-platinum selling, seven member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment.
The release follows BTS World, the audio accompaniment to their mobile game app of the same name which featured guest appearances from Charli XCX, Zara Larsson, Juice Wrld, and Map of the Soul: Persona, their 2019 EP which debuted at #1 on the US Billboard 200, #1 on the United Kingdoms OOC Chart, #1 on the ARIA Albums Chart, and became the group's highest-charting album in a Western market and the highest-charting album by an Asian act.
Their 2018 album Love Yourself: Answer also topped the "Billboard 200", which made the BTS the first group since The Beatles to have three #1 albums on the US charts in less than a year.
Andre produkter i samme serie