Gratis frakt! Du får fri levering på hele ordren.
Exclusive limited-edition custom branded Guns N' Roses Turntable by Project-Audio.
Features a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis and a high-precision platter bearing. The setup is very straightforward - includes Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, producing sound quality far above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon delivering lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover. The main chassis is made from lightweight high-quality materials. Utilizes a straight 8.6" aluminum tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminum with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better "plug & play" solution than comparable turntables. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface reducing static and noise. No phono pre-amp built in.
- Special edition of Essential III
- Acryl platter with Guns N‘ Roses artwork
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing & stainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Andre produkter i samme serie
Kunder som har sett på dette produktet er også interessert i