Gratis frakt! Du får fri levering på hele ordren.
At its base lies an Essential III, upgraded with an acryl platter, right out of the box. It features high quality and audiophile components, such as an Ortofon OM10 cartridge, a precision diamond cut aluminum pulley, top notch MDF chassis and a built in motor control for optimal speed stability. The acryl platter is not just a sound enhancement that makes the turntable sound richer and more natural by eliminating unwanted resonances caused by the platter, it also allows you to view the underlying, stunning artwork.
The artwork itself is designed by Ringo Starr and was carefully created and developed by him over the course of many years. It has grown with him and shows his dedication to love, togetherness and care. Those values have always been with him, they are reflected in his All Starr Band and this turntable continues to be another statement of exactly that.
- Special edition of Essential III
- Artwork designed by Ringo Starr himself
- Acrylic platter
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis made of resonance insensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing & stainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- No phono pre-amp built in
- Dust cover included
Andre produkter i samme serie
Andre produkter med samme artist(er)/medvirkende
Kunder som har sett på dette produktet er også interessert i